Good Shepherd Ministries (Toronto)
- Shelter for the homeless and other vulnerable people
- 412 Queen Street East Toronto, Ontario M5A 1T3 (at Parliament and Queen)
- Saturday July 16th
Saturday September 17th
Saturday October 29th
- TIME: 10: 00 am – 2:00 pm (You can leave earlier)
- Duties: Making beds and general duties as assigned
- CONTACT: Warren Jones at email@example.com or (416) 443-9520
Toronto Ukrainian Festival at Bloor Street Village (Toronto)
- Annual festival to support Ukraine and celebrate Ukrainian culture
- DATE: September 16 – 18
- ROLES: March in the Parade, support and provide information on our Helping Hand for Ukraine project.
- For further details and to sign up for this volunteer opportunity contact Taras Kulish at Taras.Kulish@hopewwcanada.org or call/text (416) 625-7482
Ride For Refuge (Toronto)
- Our Toronto Central chapter is currently looking for volunteers to join our Toronto Central Team on October 1st in the Ride for Refuge. The Ride for Refuge is a family-friendly cycling and walking fundraiser that helps charities like HOPE worldwide of Canada to raise money for their work with the displaced, vulnerable and exploited.
- We are passionate about helping the poor and vulnerable in Toronto through our programs. Please consider hopping on a bike or walking and join us.
- You can obtain more information about the ride or walkathon and sign up here or email Phil.Osagie@hopewwcanada.org
- We need volunteers to help prepare and serve meals
- Women are invited to join the volunteer program on these dates:
- Saturday August 6th
Saturday October 8th
Saturday December 3rd
- To sign up or for additional information please contact Debbie Rayburn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 647) 956-7244.
Questions and Comments on any of the events? You can also contact the chapter director Phil Osagie at email@example.com or (416) 729-6945