HOPE worldwide Canada is one of the international donors that have been providing financial support to The Sihanouk Hospital Centre of HOPE in Cambodia for many years. We are pleased to see the impact of funds donated by our donors in Canada and beyond on the HIV/Aids programs carried out by the hospital.
With your generous support, the hospital has completed to date:
- 3059 Home visits to People Living With HIV/Aids (PLHIV)
- 325 Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) received care and support
- 381 nutritious meals were provided to inpatients
- 2994 people reached at community-based health education and awareness events
- 755 of referrals for women (including PLHIV) to access cervical and/or breast cancer screening at SHCH
You can read the full report here:HOPEww Canada - Home Care Team Report Apr-Jun 2017-FINAL