In Winnipeg Manitoba, Child & Family Service Agencies are struggling to keep up with the needs and provide opportunities for so many youth who are in their care. We in the HOPE worldwide Canada Winnipeg chapter are committed to making opportunities for youth placed in care to find joy, friendship and growth amidst the unique struggles they experience.
With that in mind, we’ve created Max Out! Programs…fun, free events and opportunities for youth in care to learn, have fun and max out! their opportunities. We host a 2 week summer day camp for youth ages 6 to 12 years most summers and hold events throughout the year for camp participants and their households.
In 2020 we’re planning the following:
- April 3rd: Max Out! Family Bowling Night
- July: Learn to Fish Event
- August: Outdoor Movie Night
- September: Day at Fort Whyte Alive
- October/November: SPARK Academy – programs held every Saturday for 4 weeks (more information to come)
- December: Max Out the Holidays! Party
If you are interested in learning more about our Max Out! programming or wish to be added to our mailing list, please contact email@example.com